Former WWE NXT talent Tiger Ruas (fka Arturo Ruas) has revealed that he is currently in talks with NJPW, and is set to talk with IMPACT Wrestling soon.
Speaking on the All Real Wrestling podcast, Ruas noted that he is waiting to find an opening in a promotion that suits him. Discussing his negociations, Ruas said:
“Yes, I am actually talking to New Japan, and talking to another company soon like IMPACT too and it’s just talk for now. I wanna be, as I said, in the mix and I believe those companies, they have the top athletes. IMPACT, New Japan, MLW and I know that those companies, they have in their tops, the best athletes and I want to be one of them so, I am a free agent, I am negotiating with the companies. I’m talking to them and I’m just waiting to (find an) opening, the best place to be but, let’s see. Let’s see the next chapter. I’m very positive to be (in a promotion) soon enough and one of them, signed.”
Ruas was an accomplished amateur wrestler before signing with WWE, finishing in fourth place at the 2011 Pan American Games. Ruas previously noted that WWE allowed him to train for 2016 Olympic try-outs while contracted to the Performance Center. He was released by WWE in June 2021.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn