NXT talent Edris Enofe appears to have deleted his Twitter account after recently mocking Tony Khan.
Following the AEW President’s claim that an independent study has proven that a large portion of anti-AEW Twitter accounts are paid bots, Enofe took a playful jab at Khan, changing his Twitter name to “E-drone BOT.”
Links to Enofe’s Twitter page now bring users to ‘something went wrong’ and ‘this account doesn’t exist’ messages, indicating that Enofe has deactivated the account.
The exact reason for Enofe deleting his Twitter is currently unknown.
Enofe was one of several WWE names who poked fun at Khan’s claim, with Becky Lynch posting:
“An independent study confirmed that much of the staunch anti – Becky in arena booers aren’t real individuals, it’s a staff running thousands of A.I. – an army of bots! Look closely, these aren’t real people. Who’d pay for such a “wildly” expensive thing?”
Enofe last wrestled at the March 22 NXT LVL UP taping, teaming with Malik Blade to defeat Ikemen Jiro and Kushida.
Stay up to date with NXT win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out