NXT talent Edris Enofe appears to have deleted his Twitter account after recently mocking Tony Khan.
Following the AEW President’s claim that an independent study has proven that a large portion of anti-AEW Twitter accounts are paid bots, Enofe took a playful jab at Khan, changing his Twitter name to “E-drone BOT.”
Links to Enofe’s Twitter page now bring users to ‘something went wrong’ and ‘this account doesn’t exist’ messages, indicating that Enofe has deactivated the account.
The exact reason for Enofe deleting his Twitter is currently unknown.
Enofe was one of several WWE names who poked fun at Khan’s claim, with Becky Lynch posting:
“An independent study confirmed that much of the staunch anti – Becky in arena booers aren’t real individuals, it’s a staff running thousands of A.I. – an army of bots! Look closely, these aren’t real people. Who’d pay for such a “wildly” expensive thing?”
Enofe last wrestled at the March 22 NXT LVL UP taping, teaming with Malik Blade to defeat Ikemen Jiro and Kushida.
Stay up to date with NXT win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)