WWE has seemingly called up another NXT star to the SmackDown brand on tonight’s episode of SmackDown.
During the show, King Corbin came to the ring without his crown, and called out the man who stole it, Shinsuke Nakamura. Instead of Nakamura however, NXT star Rik Bugez came to the stage with a guitar.
Rik, now going by the spelling “Rik Boogs”, introduced the King of Strong Style to the ring, playing his theme song on the guitar ahead of his match with King Corbin.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) May 22, 2021
Boogs’ last televised match was in a battle royal at World’s Collide back in 2019, under his real name Eric Bugenhagen
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite