Paul Heyman has now reacted to the Usos’ message for Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa from Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
On the June 23 show, Jimmy and Jey Uso warned Reigns and Sikoa that at WWE Money in the Bank 2023, they’ll be trapped in the Uso Penitentiary.
The Usos vs Reigns & Sikoa was announced after Jey attacked the Tribal Chief on the June 16 SmackDown episode.
While Paul Heyman appeared on Friday’s show after the Usos’ promo, he was mostly dealing with Solo Sikoa, who attacked Ridge Holland backstage, and faced off against Sheamus in the show’s main event.
In the closing moments of the show, the Usos made another appearance to save Sheamus and attack Sikoa.
Heyman has now taken to social media to react to the Usos’ comments.
Sharing a graphic featuring words from the brothers’ SmackDown promo, Heyman tagged Reigns, Sikoa and the Usos, writing:
Duly noted …
The Usos vs Reigns vs Sikoa match set for the July 1 premium live event is being marketed as the Bloodline Civil War.
Check out the announced card for WWE Money in the Bank 2023 right here.
Duly noted … https://t.co/2bw773n1Qx
— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) June 24, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed