AEW star Paul Wight will star in the upcoming “Marcus” movie to be released next month.
The former Big Show has appeared in various films as well as starred in a Netflix series named after his former WWE persona.
In a new trailer released by Comingsoon.net, Paul Wight will star in the role of “Gus Hoffman” in the new movie “Marcus”.
After a few setbacks and delays for the release of the film due to COVID-19, “Marcus” will premiere in theaters and on digital on Friday, July 15.
IMDb has released the plot of the movie:
Marcus has a checkered past, but unexpected news brings an opportunity for him to right old wrongs and make amends. Marcus will have to face the consequences and overcome the greatest obstacle of all in order to find happiness: Himself
The movie also stars Owen Miller, Katana Malone and Todd Bruno.
Wight made an appearance on last night’s WWE Raw to celebrate John Cena’s 20 year anniversary of his debut.
For the full results of Monday’s Raw, click here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles