The producers for the matches at last night’s (May 8) WrestleMania Backlash premium live event have been revealed.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), the opening match, the rematch between Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins, was produced by Jamie Noble.
Chris Parks (Abyss) was the producer for the Bobby Lashley vs Omos match, while AJ Styles vs Edge was produced by both Shane Helms and Shawn Daivari.
Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair’s I Quit bout was a product of Petey Williams and Molly Holly. Adam Pearce was credited as the producer for the Happy Corbin vs Madcap Moss match.
Finally, the highly praised main event six-man tag team match was a joint production from both Michael Hayes and Kenny Dykstra.
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release