UPDATED: 21:04 BST, JUNE 20, 2020
PROGRESS Wrestling has confirmed several talent suspensions and departures following abuse allegations made during the #SpeakingOut movement.
The promotion wrote on its website:
Further to our statement made earlier today, here is an update regarding specific allegations and current roster members:
David Starr – will no longer be working for PROGRESS
Marc ‘Paz’ Parry – will no longer be working for PROGRESS
Travis Banks – will no longer be working for PROGRESS
Ligero – will no longer be working for PROGRESS
Jordan Devlin – will be suspended indefinitely // the tag titles have been vacated
Scotty Davis – will be suspended indefinitely // the tag titles have been vacated
We take all these allegations extremely seriously. Those under suspension will have their situation reviewed periodically between now, and events starting again.
We continue to monitor and listen to the Speaking Out movement so that we can take appropriate action where necessary.
This is further to the statement it made earlier, which you can read at this link.
We will continue to update these stories as further information becomes available.
For anyone affected by these stories, click here for information on where you can find support.
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- CM Punk WWE Brand Status Update
- WWE Legend Hospitalized Due To Illness
- AEW Star Set To Return To IMPACT Wrestling
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?