The viewership figures for last night’s (November 22) episode of Raw are in, with the show seeing an increase from last week.
Per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 1.699 million viewers, which is up from the 1.584 that last week’s show drew.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the show scored a 0.49, which is also up from last week’s 0.42 rating, and is the highest demo rating since October 4.
Vince McMahon’s golden egg moved the needle, it seems.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW