The viewership figures for last night’s (November 22) episode of Raw are in, with the show seeing an increase from last week.
Per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 1.699 million viewers, which is up from the 1.584 that last week’s show drew.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the show scored a 0.49, which is also up from last week’s 0.42 rating, and is the highest demo rating since October 4.
Vince McMahon’s golden egg moved the needle, it seems.
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- Confirmed Schedule Errors For AEW Dynamite Head-To-Head With WWE NXT