It appears the reason for the shocking NXT releases that just took place may have been revealed according to a new report.
If you haven’t seen, WWE has released the following:
- Bronson Reed
- Leon Ruff
- Tyler Rust
- Mercedes Martinez
- Bobby Fish
- Ari Sterling
- Jake Atlas
- Kona Reeves
- Zechariah Smith
- Asher Hale
- Giant Zanjeer
- Stephon Smith
- Desmond Troy
PWInsider is reporting that WWE has plans to repackage NXT with a new logo, new lighting and a different format to shows.
It was also said the idea is for there to be more of a focus on younger talent going forward.
The “housecleaning” tonight appears to be part of working towards that direction, for better or for worse.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock