A name who was released by WWE in the middle of 2022 has been rehired by the company, but you probably haven’t noticed…
In August 2022, WWE shut down its NXT UK brand, which resulted in some of the roster being moved to NXT in the US, but the majority just being released.
One of the names released was Welshman Eddie Dennis, but he wasn’t gone from WWE for too long.
Dennis announced his retirement from in-ring competition this past March, but he’s now back with WWE in a different capacity.
WWE just posted on LinkedIn all the corporate hires that had been made in Q1 of 2023, revealing Dennis and his new role.
As you can see in the image below taken from the clip, Eddie Dennis is back with the company as a writer/producer for NXT.
Dennis’ last match was the RevPro Revolution Rumble on March 26 which was won by Michael Oku.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win