Former WWE star Wesley Blake has revealed that he is open to making a return to NXT if the offer was right.
We’ve already seen in recent weeks that Samoa Joe was brought back the brand, and there doesn’t seem to be much, if any, communication from WWE to NXT about the releases before they happen.
Speaking with Sportskeeda, Blake said:
“Yes, I’m always willing to work with any company that would like my services and what I bring to the table. A main event type caliber player where I can show the world what I’m capable of and also help the brand out as much as I can as well. Like I said, if NXT would give me a call back and the deal was right and I like the circumstances of coming back, I would most certainly, definitely, go back to NXT.”
Blake was unfortunately a victim of others’ issues during his time on the WWE main roster, which started with the Forgotten Sons being pulled from TV last year due to Jaxson Ryker’s controversial tweets.
And then just as it looked like Blake and Steve Cutler were re-emerging early this year, WWE released Cutler after he attended a New Year’s Eve party and had caught COVID-19.
Blake, who is now going by the name Westin Blake, has also said he’d be up for teaming with Cutler (now Steve Maclin) again outside of WWE.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Released WWE Star Signs New Contract