Former ROH star Brody King has reportedly signed with AEW, as per Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net.
Haynes reports that an AEW source said that King’s signing was a ‘done deal’ by thanksgiving weekend, with the signing expected to have happened shortly after ROH announced it’s hiatus.
In October, ROH announced that after the December 11 Final Battle pay-per-view, the promotion would halt live events to be ‘reimagined‘ during the first quarter of 2022. All contracted in-ring performers were informed that they were going to be released from their contracts.
During Wednesday’s edition of AEW Dynamite, Malakai Black teased the arrival of Brody King, with a vignette ending with Black blowing mist in somebody’s face, and telling them ‘now you are so much more than a King’.
You can watch the vignette below:
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 16, 2021
AEW President Tony Khan recently hinted that there will be more debuts in the next few weeks, ahead of several upcoming specials.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Johnny Gargano Trends On Twitter After AEW On TV Botch