It has recently been reported that some individuals backstage in WWE are pushing for Aleister Black to return to the company.
Aleister Black’s WWE release came as a shock to many people, including himself. It has since been reported that some people within WWE thought that Black was cut prematurely.
As per PWInsider, there has been a feeling in some corners backstage that out of everyone cut in recent weeks, Black was let go too soon. There has also reportedly been some push to bring Black back into the company.
Black had only just returned to WWE before being given his marching orders. He attacked Big E on SmackDown at the end of May, before being released on June 2.
The former NXT Champion has been very open about his time in WWE, following his departure. On social media, Black has revealed secrets about his return vignettes, and let fans listen to his unused entrance music.
Since his own release, Black has broken his silence on his wife, Zelina Vega’s WWE release last year.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo