It has recently been reported that some individuals backstage in WWE are pushing for Aleister Black to return to the company.
Aleister Black’s WWE release came as a shock to many people, including himself. It has since been reported that some people within WWE thought that Black was cut prematurely.
As per PWInsider, there has been a feeling in some corners backstage that out of everyone cut in recent weeks, Black was let go too soon. There has also reportedly been some push to bring Black back into the company.
Black had only just returned to WWE before being given his marching orders. He attacked Big E on SmackDown at the end of May, before being released on June 2.
The former NXT Champion has been very open about his time in WWE, following his departure. On social media, Black has revealed secrets about his return vignettes, and let fans listen to his unused entrance music.
Since his own release, Black has broken his silence on his wife, Zelina Vega’s WWE release last year.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed