WWE is reportedly returning to Madison Square Garden later this year for a Monday Night Raw taping.
WWE’s entire touring schedule from April 2022 to January 2023 was leaked in a recent court filing. This filing revealed that WWE will return to Madison Square Garden on July 25 and December 26.
Per PWInsider, the July 25 visit will be for a WWE Raw taping. The company last hosted an episode of WWE TV at The Garden since the September 10, 2021 edition of SmackDown.
The December date, while not confirmed, will most likely be a Holiday Tour date, with WWE resuming this annual tradition with a MSG holiday show in December 2021.
WWE has yet to officially announce this show.
You can view the list of WWE tour dates included in the court filing right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI