With rumors that a top WWE star was “p*ssed” after the April 3 episode of Raw, there’s been further speculation as to their future.
On the WWE Raw after WrestleMania 39, Seth Rollins made an appearance that was described as “bizarre” but apparently went as planned.
Freddie Prinze Jr would talk about the spot on his Wrestling With Freddie podcast, however, claiming:
“Instead of cutting a promo, he just throws the mic out of the ring and walked out — and walked out of the friggin’ show.”
This has led to speculation as to whether Rollins is planning to leave WWE, though a new report suggests otherwise.
According to WRKD Wrestling, “Seth Rollins currently has no plans to leave the WWE.”
They would further explain that: “One of the driving points is the amount of time he gets to spend with his family while on the road and he isn’t looking to change that.”
Rollins and Becky Lynch are both currently on the WWE Raw brand.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?