It is being rumoured that engaged couple Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins could be taking a hiatus from WWE after WrestleMania 36.
This comes from Sportskeeda’s Tom Colohue, who said he’s heard that Lynch and Rollins could be taking a break following the April 5 extravaganza.
Of course, if this does end up happening, it would point to Lynch dropping the Raw Women’s Title at ‘Mania. At this point, everything suggests it’ll be Shayna Baszler who she defends against.
Lynch has held the strap since WrestleMania last year, where she defeated Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair in the main event.
Her fiance Rollins is one half of the current Raw Tag Team Champions with one of his “disciples” Murphy.
Colohue mentions the possibility that the pair could take the time off to get married. Speaking on the Dropkick DiSKussions podcast, he said:
“And yeah, there are rumours now that both her and Seth may take some time away after WrestleMania to recharge. Maybe go and get married, and to let the fans breathe a little bit because absence does make the heart grow fonder. So we’ll see if that happens. That is only what I hear though it’s nothing concrete at the moment, I want to make that very clear. But it is what I’m starting to hear so it would make sense for Becky to lose the title at WrestleMania.”
Thanks to Cultaholic for the transcription
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee