Earlier this week, tattoo artist Kyle A Scarborough shared concept art that he had designed for a mask for Alexa Bliss to wear during her alliance with the Fiend Bray Wyatt last year.
It now appears that Alexa’s mask wasn’t the only one Scarborough designed that never made WWE television, as he again took to Twitter last night (October 30) to share another mask for Bray Wyatt based on the ‘Huskus’ Firefly Funhouse character.
Fun Fact: the WWE wanted to bring the #FireflyFunHouse alive, but @Windham6 would only do it if he played the characters himself. Only one was mocked up, and this would’ve been the concept for FFH Huskus. It was hinted, but ultimately shelved. #TheFiend #BrayWyatt
Bray Wyatt’s WWE non-compete clause has officially expired, and he has reacted to reports from WWE sources who claim he ‘deserved’ to be fired.
Fun Fact: the WWE wanted to bring the #FireflyFunHouse alive, but @Windham6 would only do it if he played the characters himself.
Only one was mocked up, and this would've been the concept for FFH Huskus. It was hinted, but ultimately shelved.#TheFiend #BrayWyatt pic.twitter.com/1DykU2B5Ch
— Kyle A. Scarborough (@ScarboroughTWTC) October 30, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw