Back in December, Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian appeared on Britt Baker’s waiting room, and annouced that the next time they lost a match as a tag team, they would be finished as a tag team.
SCU went unbeaten as a team for 5 months, before earning the right to challenge the Young Bucks for the AEW World Tag Team Championship.
On tonight’s episode of Dynamite, the Young Bucks defeated SCU to retain the Tag Team titles, officially ending SCU’s run as a tag team, the first official split of the duo since they formed in TNA back in 2011.
At least a replay was shown but these guys should've had a couple of minutes to embrace with the standing ovation from fans. #AEW #AEWDynamite pic.twitter.com/eQue4zRYZ3
— Aaron Rift of NoDQ.com (@aaronrift) May 13, 2021
It will be interesting to see what the future holds for both Daniels and Kazarian as singles wrestlers in AEW.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023