Last week on Friday Night SmackDown, it was confirmed that The Miz will be taking on Bray Wyatt at the TLC pay-per-view this weekend. Despite rumours that have been circulating, the match is not for the Universal Championship.
The Miz will be the first opponent for The Firefly Fun House version of the Bray Wyatt character and was made to prolong with far more exciting Fiend vs. Daniel Bryan feud.
To build to the match in two night’s time, WWE has announced the following segment for tonight’s SmackDown.
Following Wyatt’s attack last week, it was confirmed that The Miz will sit down with Renee Young to discuss the actions of his TLC opponent.
BREAKING NEWS: As reported on #WWENow, @mikethemiz will respond to @WWEBrayWyatt's recent actions in a sit-down interview with @ReneeYoungWWE TONIGHT on #SmackDown.
What will the #ALister have to say just days away from #WWETLC? pic.twitter.com/HzE2WdVLl4
— WWE (@WWE) December 13, 2019
The Miz is doing some of the best work of his career right now, especially as a babyface. The story has made him feel more relevant, and is delaying the blowoff to the far more exciting Daniel Bryan vs. Fiend storyline, which is ace.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss