AEW star Serena Deeb has shared a promo video to social media, providing an update on her recovery following a knee injury.
On July 31, Deeb revealed that she had been working through a knee injury. The former NWA Women’s Champion has now revealed that she’s one step closer to getting cleared.
In a video posted to Twitter, Deeb revealed that she no longer needs her knee brace to walk. Deeb went on to state that the world will soon see that there’s only one professor of professional wrestling.
Here is the video:
The Professor of Professional Wrestling. pic.twitter.com/clYlmZOHt5
— Serena (@SerenaDeeb) August 10, 2021
Deeb last wrestled on the July 19 episode of AEW Dark: Elevation, teaming with Tay Conti to face Jazmin Allure & Vertvixen. It is unknown when she plans to return to the ring.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Roman Reigns 1000-Day Celebration SmackDown Draws Incredible Viewership Numbers