It is being reported that former WWE Women’s Champion Mickie James suffered a knee injury at a SmackDown Live house show on Saturday night (June 1).
James was taking part in a singles match with Carmella in Waco, Texas when she went down with what looked to be a knee injury and the match ended abruptly.
The Wrestling Observer has now confirmed that James was indeed injured during the match, but the severity is currently unknown.
James was backstage at Sunday’s house show in College Station, Texas, but was replaced in the ring by Zelina Vega (what a stacked roster).
We will keep you updated with any updates on her condition.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet