Stephanie McMahon was recently asked about the WWE statuses of former Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey, and Olympic gold medallist Gable Steveson.
Rousey hasn’t wrestled for WWE since WrestleMania 35 in 2019. In September, the former UFC star gave birth to her first child.
Speaking with Adam’s Apple during the March of the Dimes event, McMahon stated that she’d love to see Rousey return, but had nothing to officially announce:
“There is no official update on her return, but she is always welcome to come back, as long as she stays away from me!”
Gable Steveson signed with WWE in September. During the October WWE Draft, Steveson was officially added to the Raw roster.
Hopeful that Steveson will join WWE full-time after he graduates, McMahon noted:
“So, he’s still in school, and when he’s done with school hopefully he’s going to be a part of the full-time roster,” she said. “And we have some more announcements on the NIL program that will be talked about soon.”
McMahon recently revealed that her and Triple H’s oldest daughter has began training to become a wrestler.
Quotes via WrestlingInc.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed