Raquel Gonzalez required 10 stitches following her brutal match at NXT WarGames.
During Sunday’s show, Gonzalez, Cora Jade, Io Shirai & Kay Lee Ray defeated Mandy Rose, Jacy Jayne, Gigi Dolin and Dakota Kai inside the first WarGames match of the night.
In a backstage interview, Gonzalez celebrated her team’s pyrrhic victory, showing off her war wounds:
— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2021
In the video, Cora Jade can also been seen icing her shoulder. During the match, Jade appeared to be hurt after hitting Jayne with a senton from the top of the cage, through a table.
We will provide updates on Raquel Gonzalez, Cora Jade, and any other NXT WarGames injuries as they become available.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee