Raquel Gonzalez required 10 stitches following her brutal match at NXT WarGames.
During Sunday’s show, Gonzalez, Cora Jade, Io Shirai & Kay Lee Ray defeated Mandy Rose, Jacy Jayne, Gigi Dolin and Dakota Kai inside the first WarGames match of the night.
In a backstage interview, Gonzalez celebrated her team’s pyrrhic victory, showing off her war wounds:
— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2021
In the video, Cora Jade can also been seen icing her shoulder. During the match, Jade appeared to be hurt after hitting Jayne with a senton from the top of the cage, through a table.
We will provide updates on Raquel Gonzalez, Cora Jade, and any other NXT WarGames injuries as they become available.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw