WWE is taking over Las Vegas tonight, alongside the UFC that is, to bring the 2022 edition of the Money In The Bank premium live event to the MGM Grand Arena.
When WWE takes over a city, advertisements pop up throughout the city, usually featuring the top stars advertised on the show.
When top stars are on the advertising most of the time, it doesn’t become unusual to see them all over the city, but the advertising for Money In The Bank features the Street Profits on their first WWE poster.
A fan took a photo of a billboard in Vegas featuring the team, which both Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford reacted to, not believing they were advertising the show.
Yo this crazy fam! pic.twitter.com/lSOjnsEBhz
— Angelo Dawkins (@AngeloDawkins) July 1, 2022
G O D I S M A G N I F I C E N T. #MITB pic.twitter.com/MGabDaldFN
— ???? ??? (@MontezFordWWE) July 1, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Another AEW Star Set To Return On Collision Debut Show