Tay Conti and Anna Jay – collectively TayJay – had their first tag team match together since December 2020 for tonight’s AEW Dark: Elevation.
The last time the duo teamed up was on the Brodie Lee tribute episode of Dynamite where they beat Britt Baker and Penelope Ford.
Jay had been out of action since January due to a shoulder injury before returning on September 3 to save Conti from Ford and The Bunny.
Ahead of this past Wednesday’s Dynamite, TayJay faced Ella Shae and Jaylee in a match that will air on tonight’s Elevation.
Here’s the full card for tonight’s show:
- Skye Blue vs. Nyla Rose w/Vickie Guerrero
- Lee Moriarty vs. Daniel Garcia w/2point0
- Ella Shae & Jaylee vs. Anna Jay & Tay Conti
- Queen Aminata vs. Emi Sakura
- Jade Cargill w/Mark Sterling vs. Shawna Reed
- Layna Lennox vs. Penelope Ford w/The Bunny
- Ren Jones vs. Frankie Kazarian
- The Butcher & The Blade w/The Bunny vs. Turbo Floyd & Truth Magnum
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite