In quite possibly the biggest news story of the day, AEW Dark announcer and leader of Team Taz, Taz, just farted.
Taking to popular social media platform Twitter, he wrote:
“I just farted.”
No further details were provided on the matter but we’ll keep you informed if there are any updates.
I just farted.
— ftw (@OfficialTAZ) May 7, 2021
Yes, the end of my shift is approaching and I’m very bored.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced