The Undertaker has revealed how it feels to be inducted into this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class during WrestleMania 38 weekend.
Speaking with the True Geordie Podcast, The Undertaker spoke candidly about his feelings entering the 2022 class of the WWE Hall of Fame.
“It’s really humbling actually. When you think of the list of people that are in the Hall of Fame, the Andre the Giants, the Ultimate Warriors, the (Hulk) Hogans, the Ric Flairs, you know the greats of our industry all take residence there at the Hall of Fame, and to be included with names like that, and I use those guys because, most of those guys were before me, so those were the guys that I looked up to, that inspired me to want to be the best I could be, so to be included with those kind of guys, it’s humbling and, honestly I’m not really sure how it’s gonna hit me that night. I have a good feeling, because I’m already amped up about it, but it really is, that’s the best way, I consider myself considerably blessed and very fortunate and humbled to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
As previously mentioned, The Deadman doubled down on his previous views of the current generation of superstars during this interview as well.
The Undertaker will be the headliner for the 2022 WWE Hall of Fame, which will take place on Friday April 1 following the SmackDown before WrestleMania 38 in Dallas, Texas.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away