AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa has named her biggest goal as champion moving forward following Forbidden Door.
At the Forbidden Door pay-per-view, Rosa defeated Toni Storm to retain the title in a hard fought battle.
Speaking on the post-show media scrum, the AEW star discussed what’s next for her title reign.
“As I said before, I would love to be a traveling champion. As you guys know, it has been announced that I will be going to Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling in July. I don’t know what the future’s going to hold for me, but if there’s an opportunity to defend the championship or have anybody come from somewhere else, I think Tony will make it happen.”
Thunder Rosa will be heading to Tokyo to face Miyu Yamashita at the Tokyo Joshi Pro event, Summer Sun Princess in July now.
Rosa has discussed other women coming into All Elite Wrestling, including former WWE star Paige.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles