Tony Khan tweeted the following:
Thank you everyone who watches @AEWonTV !
Tonight LIVE on @TBSNetwork on Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite I’ll address the @AEW World Championship + @AEW World Trios Championship!
Please join us on TBS tonight on #AEW Dynamite for a great wrestling show live @ 8pm ET/7pm CT TONIGHT!
This comes after it was revealed that AEW EVPs Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks, who became the first ever Trios Champions at All Out this past Sunday, are among the names suspended by the company after the backstage fight between them and CM Punk.
Punk, the AEW World Champion, suffered a serious injury during his match with Jon Moxley that reportedly necessitates a new champion being crowned as he requires surgery.
It has not yet been reported that Punk has been suspended. Even disregarding any potential disciplinary action against him, the title situation needs addressing anyway because of his injury.
The full list of names who are confirmed to have been suspended by AEW following the incident can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Ric Flair Says He Will Never Retire After Teasing Wrestling Return