In anticipation of Ring of Honor’s first pay-per-view of the Tony Khan era, the man himself has taken to Twitter to make a promise to fans about ROH Supercard of Honor.
Writing on Twitter about the historic upcoming event, Tony Khan said:
“I promise to work hard to make ROH Supercard a great ppv + a show to carry on the incredible 20 year legacy of @ringofhonor. I’ll continue to make announcements on the card; I might even have a trick up my sleeve (which I wouldn’t announce). http://Rohtix.com PPV on @FiteTV“
Already announced for the event include a tag-team match between The Briscoes and FTR, Jay Lethal taking on Lee Moriarty, and Jonathan Gresham is set to face off against Bandido to determine the Undisputed ROH World Champion.
You can read more from an exclusive interview with Jonathan Gresham with WrestleTalk.com’s own Sanchez Taylor, here.
I promise to work hard to make ROH Supercard a great ppv + a show to carry on the incredible 20 year legacy of @ringofhonor. I’ll continue to make announcements on the card; I might even have a trick up my sleeve (which I wouldn’t announce).https://t.co/ZfdFyFyKpL
PPV on @FiteTV https://t.co/PcywV5bK8G
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss