Tony Schiavone’s return to wrestling announcing on TNT (and now TBS) has been one of the highlights of All Elite Wrestling (AEW) since it’s debut in 2019.
Well, per PWInsider, we don’t have to worry about Schiavone leaving the company any time soon, as the legendary announcer revealed on his What Happened When podcast that he has extended his contract with the promotion.
Schiavone revealed that he signed an extension to keep him in AEW until 2024.
This comes at a time when numerous AEW contracts are set to come due, as their initial batch of deals are set to expire over the next year. Peter Avalon’s AEW contract is reportedly set to expire in the next few weeks.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite