Becky Lynch is one of the biggest stars in women’s wrestling since she burst into stardom back in 2018.
The current reigning Women’s Tag Team Champion recently sat down with Stephen A Smith, where she discussed her potential retirement from the ring.
Becky said that she knows her in-ring career won’t last forever, so she’s just trying to enjoy it right now.
“It ain’t gonna last forever, and so you gotta enjoy it. But sometimes it’s hard. Sometimes it’s hard because your body aches…
There is gonna be a day when I’m not going to be able to go out in front of 80,000 people screaming my name and at WrestleMania. And so you have to start thinking ‘What is that retirement plan?’”
Becky recently made her first steps into acting, starring as Cyndi Lauper in Young Rock.
When discussing a potential acting career following her retirement, she said:
“I did my degree in acting, and that’s something that I always want to do. I think performing in general just lights a fire in me… I personally will never be able to not work I don’t think.
“I love working creatively, I love collaborating with people … Maybe our mind will tell us that that day is up, or maybe our bodies will tell us that day is up.”
quote via Atletifo
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023