One top UFC star has recently stated that he would be open to be featured in WWE but is he looking to make the leap more permanently?
Well. No, absolutely not actually.
When Adam’s Apple seemingly popped up on UFC star Israel Adesanya was asked if he was willing to make an appearance in WWE.
Now that UFC and WWE are owned by the same parent company, Endeavor, could we start to see crossovers?
According to noted WWE fan Adesanya, he would be open to a one-off appearance in the sports entertainment side of Endeavor properties.
“That was family time back in the day. I’ll do one-off,”
“I love the WWE – WWF back in the day. That was my era, the Attitude Era, but for me, it’s not going to be a staple thing because I like to be the writer to my own story.”
You may remember Israel Adesanya from making an epic Undertaker inspired entrance ahead of UFC 276. You can click this link in case you missed it!
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT