A new report has revealed an update on Nia Jax’s WWE status ahead of tonight’s SmackDown.
At WWE Royal Rumble, former Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax made her return to the company for the first time in over one year, entering at #30.
Despite her entry and subsequent new t-shirt being released on the company’s website, there has been some confusion on whether Jax has been re-signed to WWE as of yet.
Per PWInsider, no one they have spoken with has seen Nia Jax backstage at tonight’s WWE SmackDown.
The report does note that it is still possible that Jax might be there, but if she is, she is being well hidden.
The former Raw Women’s Champion was released from WWE in November 2021. Before Royal Rumble 2023, Jax hadn’t wrestled since her release.
It remains to be seen if WWE will use Jax in the future following her Rumble return.
We will have further updates on Nia Jax’s status and on tonight’s SmackDown when they become available.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed