AEW star Matt Hardy has taken to social media to share a photo of his damaged car after being involved in an accident.
Hardy accompanied the photo with the following caption:
Today’s free advice: Don’t rubberneck at wrecks or you’ll create another one
Thank goodness I’m invincible
UPDATE: Hardy has since gone into further detail about the incident, tweeting:
Just so the ‘net understands. Was driving home from Jacksonville on Friday & there was a wreck 25 mins away from my house. It created standstill traffic, which I had stopped in. A truck drove into my stopped car at about 40 mph, because he was rubbernecking the wreck. I am fine.
Matt Hardy is currently the manager of Private Party on AEW and IMPACT TV. The trio are now heels after cheating to defeat Matt Sydal and Top Flight this past Wednesday on Dynamite.
Check out the photo he posted here:
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) January 23, 2021
Hardy did clarify that he’s doing fine but we do send him our best.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return