Ric Flair has wrestled what is supposedly his last ever match, and perhaps unsurprisingly, he and son-in-law Andrade El Idolo defeated the team of Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett at Starrcast V.
But where would Ric Flair be without a little help from his friends…or in this case daughter, because as you’ll see from the video below, his daughter, who isn’t actually Charlotte Flair despite the blonde hair, got involved in the match, which was fun. Perhaps Charlotte, who was in attendance somewhere, wasn’t allowed to get involved due to being signed with WWE.
— FITE (@FiteTV) August 1, 2022
There were several huge names from the world of wrestling in the crowd for Flair’s final match, including The Undertaker, Mick Foley, Michelle McCool and DDP.
Now we just have to see whether we’ll be writing about Ric Flair’s actual final match in 10 years when he’s 83-years-old.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo
- Tony Khan Announces Ricky The Dragon Steamboat To Appear On AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament