While WWE regained a lot of fan-favor from AEW during the Triple H era of WWE creative, the apparent shift back to Vince McMahon being in charge may once again turn the tide in the other direction.
Following last night’s April 5 AEW Dynamite main event between The Gunns and FTR, Tony Khan would join the victors Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler in the ring to congratulate them.
During the post-show Dax managed to find himself a fan sign that stated “Vince Fears Tony”, with a mock image of Khan holding McMahon in a headlock.
Twitter user melissax1125 would post an image of the sign, which you can view below:
Later, when Khan had joined FTR in the ring, Dax would try to hand the sign over to the AEW CEO, however, rather humorously, it would not be accepted by Khan.
Again, Twitter user melissax1125 would capture the amusing moment:
Dax showing Tony Khan the “Vince fears Tony sign” 💀 TK did NOT want it 😆 pic.twitter.com/BeA4XMeqHE
— Melissa (@melissax1125) April 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Roman Reigns 1000-Day Celebration SmackDown Draws Incredible Viewership Numbers