AEW star Wardlow promises to set a world record at the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view event this Sunday.
Speaking with SHAK Wrestling, Wardlow discussed the storyline with his former boss, MJF, and their upcoming grudge match at Double Or Nothing.
The AEW star wants to set a record for the number of powerbombs he will execute in his “Powerbomb Symphony”.
In reference to his finisher, he said:
“There will be a world record set. I am looking to powerbomb him until I physically cannot anymore.”
For the full lineup for the Double Or Nothing event, click here.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins