AEW star Wardlow promises to set a world record at the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view event this Sunday.
Speaking with SHAK Wrestling, Wardlow discussed the storyline with his former boss, MJF, and their upcoming grudge match at Double Or Nothing.
The AEW star wants to set a record for the number of powerbombs he will execute in his “Powerbomb Symphony”.
In reference to his finisher, he said:
“There will be a world record set. I am looking to powerbomb him until I physically cannot anymore.”
For the full lineup for the Double Or Nothing event, click here.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed