WWE announced last week that Pete Dunne and Tony D’Angelo will face off in a Steel Cage match at NXT Vengeance Day on February 15.
However, WWE made a change to the match on tonight’s (February 8) episode of the show.
Pete Dunne was victorious over Draco Anthony on tonight’s show, before D’Angelo confronted him. Dunne fought him off and challenged him to a ‘weaponised’ cage match instead, which D’Angelo accepted.
This is the first match of this kind in WWE since the ‘Ambrose Asylum’ match between Chris Jericho and Dean Ambrose at Extreme Rules in 2016.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return