The latest former WWE star to make a return to WWE under the Triple H regime took place on this week’s episode of Raw, when the former Universal Champion Braun Strowman made his return to the company.
Braun returned during a four-way number one contenders tag team match between the New Day, Alpha Academy, Street Profits and Los Lotharios, laying waste to all the men in the match, causing a no contest.
Braun then stated in an interview later in the show that he would be heading to tonight’s SmackDown in Seattle to cause more destruction, and he did just that.
Alpha Academy also headed over to the blue brand, where they, well more specifically Gable, ran down Seattle, referencing them losing a basketball team, which I believe is the same reference Kevin Owens and Elias made on Raw four years ago that got them booed for like 5 straight minutes. I am not American so someone will have to verify.
Braun them came out however, laying waste to Otis and Gable, delivering a Powerbomb to Otis.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw