Fans were baffled when last night’s (June 1) episode of AEW Dynamite came to a close with no sighting of the current AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa.
Rosa retained her championship against Serena Deeb at Double or Nothing on Sunday night in a match that was considered by many to be one of the strongest on the show, so her not appearing was a confusing thing.
The reason for Rosa’s absence has now come to light. Per PWInsider, Rosa was at last night’s taping in LA, but wasn’t feeling well. She was later sent home to convalese by the company’s doctor.
PWInsider notes that she was not injured in her match at Double or Nothing.
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)