William Regal has reacted to Triple H leaving his boots in the ring at WrestleMania 38.
Triple H recently confirmed that he will never wrestle again, following his cardiac event in September 2021.
Opening WrestleMania 38 Saturday, The Game performed his iconic entrance, before leaving his wrestling boots in the ring, symbolising retirement.
William Regal, who had worked closely with Triple H both onscreen and at the WWE Performance Center, has taken to Twitter to pay tribute to his friend, noting:
“For 28 years we did our bit together, through up’s and down and some bad but mostly good decisions, to be Pro’s and make the job right. Lots of people got opportunities and made memories for themselves. Job done pal.x”
Regal was released by WWE in early January, along with a number of other Performance Center names. He’s currently signed to AEW, and has taken Bryan Danielson and Jon Moxley under his wing.
Moxley is reportedly working injured, which you can read more about right here.
For 28 years we did our bit together, through up’s and down and some bad but mostly good decisions, to be Pro’s and make the job right. Lots of people got opportunities and made memories for themselves. Job done pal.x https://t.co/L4w7muF9Ua
— William Regal (@RealKingRegal) April 4, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats