AEW’s Jon Moxley is working through a hamstring injury, per Dave Meltzer on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio.
Moxley reportedly picked up the injury during training, but isn’t expected to take time off to recover.
“Moxley by the way has a hamstring injury that he’s working on. He worked a couple of times this week on it. But he didn’t get it in the ring – I don’t know if he hurt it worse in the ring – but I know he got it in training. He’ll still be wrestling every week and all that, but he’s nursing a new injury.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Moxley wrestled on Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite, defeating Jay Lethal in singles action.
The GCW World Champion competed twice during this week’s Collective events, defending his title against AJ Gray at Joey Janela’s Spring Break 6, and defeating Biff Busick (fa Oney Lorcan) via KO at Bloodsport 8.
Stay up to date with every AEW star out of action due to injury using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?