WWE has announced two more matches for WrestleMania 36. The first of which is Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley and the second is the Street Profits vs. Andrade and Angel Garza for the Raw Tag Team Championships.
These are two very random matches. WWE.com even says Black and Lashley have had “little to no interaction as of late”. Regardless, WWE seems keen to fill out the card for WrestleMania with more matches.
Aleister Black just got through a short rivalry with AJ Styles. The feud was more a vehicle to continue building towards The Undertaker and Styles at WrestleMania but Black did come out of Elimination Chamber with a win. Now, he will have another chance to build momentum against Lashley.
Andrade and Angel Garza have been connected by their manager Zelina Vega. They have primarily been focused on Rey Mysterio and Humberto Carrillo but now will turn their attention to the tag team championships.
The Street Profits defeated Seth Rollins and Murphy to win the titles on Raw earlier this month. After defending the titles against the former champs at Elimination Chamber, this will be their next challenge.
What do you think about these WrestleMania matches? Let us know on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Another AEW Star Set To Return On Collision Debut Show