WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff will be returning to All Elite Wrestling (AEW) on the May 28 episode of AEW Dynamite later this week.
The former WCW President and Raw General Manager has worked with AEW before, most notably as the special guest moderator for the debate between Orange Cassidy and Chris Jericho in the summer of 2020.
Chris Jericho confirmed the news himself on Busted Open Radio tonight, noting that Eric Bischoff will be appearing on AEW Dynamite this Friday to host the Inner Circle celebration ahead of Double or Nothing this weekend.
? BREAKING NEWS ?
You heard it here first on #BustedOpen from @IAmJericho… ?
It'll be the RETURN of @EBischoff to @AEW as he will host the #InnerCircle's celebration this Friday on #AEWDynamite @davidlagreca1 @THETOMMYDREAMER pic.twitter.com/9TY3v4kD6b
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) May 26, 2021
At Double or Nothing, Inner Circle will compete in the second Stadium Stampede match alongside The Pinnacle. Should Pinnacle win, Inner Circle will have to split up as a team.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech