After a lot of headlines recently regarding WWE and its stance on talent streaming on Twitch, the company is now hiring for a role related to the platform.
WWE took to the ‘Careers’ section of its corporate website to post that it is looking for a “GFX Motion Designer”, which suggests that the company could be looking to launch some streams of its own.
WWE released Zelina Vega from her contract yesterday in what would seem to be a result of her not agreeing with the company’s demands that talent can’t stream on Twitch independently.
Here’s the full job listing:
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Advanced Media Group is responsible for the company’s social platforms, original short form digital series and the OTT subscription service, the WWE Network.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Motion Graphics Designer to work within WWE’s growing Advanced Media Group, specifically for Twitch. This position will create motion graphics, animation and content optimized for Twitch and digital/social media platforms. Candidate will see projects from concept to finish.
Design & animate on-air graphics packages (titles, lower thirds, transitions, etc.)
Create corresponding style guides and AE templates
Work closely with video producers and creative leads to meet video calendar
Fulfill requests from social media producers to solve daily video graphics needs
Report to Senior Motion Art Director
4+ years of motion graphics for digital platforms
Accustom to the speed of daily, video production for the internet, second screen appearances
Experience with news & entertainment graphics for digital videos
Excellent typography skills
Excellent sense of screen layout, image cropping and photo/video selection
Knowledge of current web motion design best practices and emerging trends
Comfortable with a multi-disciplinary environment of creative, tech and product
Mature; respectful of business needs, shipping dates and “real world” challenges
Work within various video formats and platforms (Twitch, IG, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)
Adobe After Effects & Creative Suite required; Cinema 4D and modeling tools helpful
Entertainment brand experience preferred
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Portfolio must be submitted with application
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega Returns On AEW Dynamite