WWE Raw star Dana Brooke has now expressed interest in pursuing a boxing career.
In an interview with Fightful Select (subscription required), Brooke revealed that, while she’s currently doing a lot of jiu jitsu training, boxing is on her bucket list.
She also told Fightful that she is considering having a boxing fight ‘soon’, noting that she does practice boxing in her weekly training.
Brooke is notably married to boxer Ulysses Diaz, following the couple’s ‘secret wedding‘ in late-2022.
Diaz notably competed on the recent Floyd Mayweather vs Aaron Chalmers card in London, UK last month, facing off against Khalas Karim.
Brooke last wrestled during the February 20 Main Event taping, teaming with Tamina for a bout against Candice LeRae & Mia Yim.
Brooke spent most of 2022 in the 24/7 Championship picture.
The 15-time champion will go down in history as the penultimate titleholder, with the belt retired after Nikki Cross won it from Brooke on the November 7 edition of Raw, and tossed it into the trash on the same show.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39