The WWE Raw 30th Anniversary show was a record-setting show for the company, though didn’t sit well with one former name.
Former WWE official Jimmy Korderas recently spoke on the subject on his Reffin Rant Twitter post.
Whilst he broadly enjoyed the show he felt that “they missed the mark a little bit” with the legends that WWE brought in to celebrate the landmark show.
Korderas noted that:
“With certain superstars like The Undertaker and so on and so forth, they did elevate some current stars but there were so many legends and icons there they could have capitalized and utilized more than a poker game in the back.”
“Maybe they could have brought them out. Yes, I know there were time constraints and they were up against the clock, let’s put it that way.
“But, at the same time, you’ve got your live audience and your live home audience wanting to see these icons and superstars.
“Bring them out onto the stage, introduce them, give them their moment, and let them acknowledge the crowd live and at home.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
The show was, indeed, up against the clock, with the much anticipated Steel Change Match between Bayley and Becky Lynch being one of the segments that had to be dropped.
Among the WWE Legends at the show, JBL, Ron Simmons, Alundra Blayze and DDP would be among those playing the backstage poker game, with IRS and Ted Dibiase making an appearance.
- WWE Star Publicly Airs Grievances After Not Being Used For Months
- ‘The Genius’ Lanny Poffo Passes Away
- Vince McMahon Wanted X-Rated Addition To WWE Logo
- Planned ‘Top’ WrestleMania 39 Match For Gunther Revealed
- AEW Rampage Spoilers February 3, 2023
- Lawsuit Filed Against WWE Over ‘Horrifying’ Vince McMahon Allegations
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off Nasty Wound After Dynamite
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Mom Involved In Car Crash
- Vickie Guerrero Addresses Fake Quote About Dominik Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero
- AEW Planning Streaming Service With Broadcast Partner?