A former WWE star has been spotted working as a guest coach recently at WWE’s Performance Center according to a new report.
In a new report from Fightful Select, a former WWE star who has recently popped up at the PC was revealed.
According to the report, former WWE star Kalisto has been spotted around the WWE Performance Center and a recent NXT live event.
Kalisto was said to be at the PC throughout the week working as a coach as well as spotted at the Friday night live event.
He reportedly supported the women’s matches at the event as a producer.
There was not word if he would be returning to do further work in the future.
Kalisto was released by WWE in 2021 and since has gained notoriety in an entirely different industry.
He and another major WWE name have recently gained acclaim for their unique project together.
Kalisto (real name Emmanuel Rodriguez) and wife Abigail Rodriguez partner with Mercedes Varnado on a line of CBD products named Kanndela.
Kanndela recently won an award and all three were on hand to accept.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from NXT by clicking here.
— Mercedes Varnado (@MercedesVarnado) October 21, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown