Writing this headline was tricky because it’s hard to imagine WWE would ever lie to its fans. I mean, surely not.
On this past week’s episode of WWE Raw, Mr Money in the Bank Theory suggested the upcoming SummerSlam match between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar will be the last time the two men ever face each other.
This also appears to be what WWE is trying to suggest through its promotion for the match, but according to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it’s probably not true.
Theory on Raw said that the Reigns vs. Lesnar match was the last time those two will ever have a match. There has been a promotional push of this match as a last time ever meeting between the two, but we are told that they don’t think that’s official because what if we need it again due to an injury situation or another situation where they have someone fall out of a match like Orton did here and Lesnar is called because it’s such a big show.
So it’s definitely the last ever Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar match…unless anything happens that requires WWE to quickly press CTRL-ALT-BROCK so they have a big main event.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation
- Liv Morgan Says She Will Be In The MCU